Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1:1 scale 1956 Cessna 172

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1:1 scale 1956 Cessna 172

    This is my 1:1 model of a Cessna 172.
    1901 Curved-Dash Olds, 1931 Packard 833 Coupe, 1937 Rolls 25/30, 1953 Packard Mayfair, 1956 Jaguar Blackjack Special, 1980 Reliant Robin, 1983 Lotus Turbo Esprit, and like 20 more.
    Also some boats and airplanes and bikes and stuff.

  • #2
    Dan tryna be slick

    This is the prettiest civilian aircraft ever produced. Post more pix.
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

    Comment


    • #3
      Moved to our new Aviation forum. Dan, are you planning on putting wheel pants on this beauty?
      Originally posted by Dan
      My name is Edward

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cameron View Post
        Dan tryna be slick

        This is the prettiest civilian aircraft ever produced. Post more pix.
        The only thing prettier is the 172RG

        Click image for larger version

Name:	0703787.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	342.7 KB
ID:	981
        2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
        2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

        Comment


        • #5
          High-wing Cessnas without fixed landing gear make me uncomfortable. It's like a 3D model that didn't fully render. Also, no fastback, no deal.
          Originally posted by Dan
          My name is Edward

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cameron View Post
            High-wing Cessnas without fixed landing gear make me uncomfortable. It's like a 3D model that didn't fully render. Also, no fastback, no deal.
            Funny, fixed-gear planes in general always bug me, never quite looking at home in the sky.
            2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
            2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tanshanomi View Post

              Funny, fixed-gear planes in general always bug me, never quite looking at home in the sky.
              I don't disagree. It's a familiarity thing, for me.
              Originally posted by Dan
              My name is Edward

              Comment

              Working...
              X