Pilot Training Resources

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilot Training Resources

I've only just started working towards my private pilot's license, and I figured I'd share some of the study material I've been using to help out anybody else who's thinking about doing the same thing. If you have anything to share, please add it to the thread!

This old FAA training film with Harry Bliss is pretty entertaining, and the information is still very useful:

Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

I still have my 1979 Cessna Manual of Flight. I'm sure it's all still good.

2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanshanomi View Post
      I still have my 1979 Cessna Manual of Flight. I'm sure it's all still good.
      I'm going to hop on eBay/Amazon and see if I can find one, that's a neat looking book. Shelf candy.
      Originally posted by Dan
      My name is Edward

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post

I'm going to hop on eBay/Amazon and see if I can find one, that's a neat looking book. Shelf candy.
        Don't do that; I'll send you mine. It's been taking up space on a shelf in my basement for a couple of decades, and I'll never do anything with it.
        2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
        2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanshanomi View Post

Don't do that; I'll send you mine. It's been taking up space on a shelf in my basement for a couple of decades, and I'll never do anything with it.
          Thank you! I still need to send you your jam and your model kit. Hold that thing hostage until you get your stuff from me.
          Originally posted by Dan
          My name is Edward

Comment

If you're suffering from constipation, I would recommend watching this video. Landing without primary flight controls - just rudder, throttle, and trim (if available).
            Originally posted by Dan
            My name is Edward

Comment

Working...
            X