RK Guns Heritage Rough Rider .22LR Single Action Revolver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RK Guns Heritage Rough Rider .22LR Single Action Revolver

I need to pick up some feed & straw this week, and I might pick one of these up while I'm there:

https://www.rkguns.com/heritage-roug...er-rr22b4.html

Hard to beat for a fun $100 plinker, and hickok45 seems to like it:

Thoughts, yuppies?
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

A single action revolver is about as straightforward as a handgun can get. Sarah has her dad's old Arminius .22LR/.22WMR convertible, and I have a really gorgeous stainless Ruger Single Nine that is just a dream to shoot.
    2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

That's a great deal. That same gun sells for $179 at Cabelas and Bass Pro Shops. Unfortunately, there's no Rural King stores west of the Mississippi.
      2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
      2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

Looks like I'm going to have to put a battery in the Jetta instead. Hopefully that deal lasts a little while longer.
        Originally posted by Dan
        My name is Edward

Comment

i bought a regular 22lr model and ordered a 22mag cylinder from heritage to make it a convertable, it was a fun gun, then i got a ruger single six vert that i ended up selling in favor of a gsg 22 1911 that i quickly sold in favor of a ruger mk3 22/45 lite . all were fun

Comment

Working...
          X