Handguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handguns

I have a few handguns. To be honest, they're locked up in my safe. My favorite weapon is my Walther QA-P99. The issue is the caliber: 40 S&W. It's super expensive, so I have a hard time plinking quarters with each trigger pull. I need to get a 9MM so I can do some cheap shooting.

I also have a Walther PPK .380 ACP. It's pretty cool and has 007 in the serial number. It has a flaw and I never shoot it. I'm leaving it as is.

My last handgun is a CZ-52. It's a Czech made weapon from 1952. It used the Tokarev 7.62x25mm round. It was used by the Czech military for 30 years. I don't shoot it either. I've heard they can be unsafe. I bought it for nostalgic reasons.

I think my dream handgun would be a SigSauer P226 Stainless Elite Full Size with 9MM Luger.

My dream handgun is a Sig Sauer 938 SAS. Currently, I have a Polymer80 Glock 19 frame that I don't plan on doing anything with until I finish up my AR and AK builds. I think it's super cool that you have a PPK with 007 in the serial number. How'd you swing that?
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

Comment

• Mosqvich
      Mosqvich commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw it in a store in Colorado Springs where I lived. I bought it on the spot. Luck.

If you are looking for a cheap 9mm plinker that can do carry duty, look at the Taurus 709 Slim. Before you say "Ewww, Taurus," check it out for yourself. I bought mine because Guns and Ammo named it the winner of their single-stack 9 shootout in 2015. They put 1000+ rounds through one without a single malfunction, and I have never had mine malfunction either, no matter what ammo I've put through it. It has a decently crisp trigger, its as accurate as any mass-produced gun with that barrel length, and street price is under $300.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Taurus_709_Slim.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	37.6 KB
ID:	478
    2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

come on yall lets see your own pictures i dont want white background im talking carpet with your ugly feet in the frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerpark SuperSport View Post
        come on yall lets see your own pictures i dont want white background im talking carpet with your ugly feet in the frame.
        You first, with the deagle.
        Originally posted by Dan
        My name is Edward

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post

ill make a thread just for you tomorrow ill call it pablo escobar and al capone.

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post

https://www.lowclassyuppie.com/forum...alk-into-a-bar

done

Comment

My guns. I'm very, VERY pro-2A, but I'm not what anyone would call a gun expert, neither am I a brand whore.

Top is the new Ruger LCP II which I really like. I've carried it in the back pocket of my jeans, in its holster, with no one in the general public any the wiser. I think it's a great gun for the price and ideal for personal carry.

Bottom is a standard police-issue Glock 21 Gen 3. I've had this gun for 10 years and also really like it. It was my first gun that I purchased myself.

I think I'm going to get a Sig P226 for car carry, and leave my Ruger for personal carry, and after I get a shotgun, that and the Glock 21 will stay home for home defense, and that will be my complete arsenal.
              First and foremost, forever and always, a car guy.
              2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK - 5spd, JDM, RHD
              2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost - 6spd, Performance Pack
              "Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

Comment

I have a Springfield 1911 Loaded and a Glock 17. I have these guns because of Half Life and Metal Gear solid. As far as dream pistol goes, Id have to say USP match, but thats because its one of the videogame guns that may be harder for me to get.

Beretta 92fs is next on the list because Yipee Ki Yay motherfucker

Comment

Originally posted by Trizz View Post
                  Beretta 92fs is next on the list because Yipee Ki Yay motherfucker
                  might have to make a post about my 92, thanks for the idea, that one never gets much love from me it always works it alwaysdoes what i want so i never think of it, it never needs anything but reloaded, lol

Comment

Working...
                  X