Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Forza thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Forza thread

    Post Forza related stuff here.

    I generally play more in the winter time. RacedInAnger on Xbox Live.

    I also just heard they added angle kits for drifting in the game.
    2004 WRX daily
    1999 Montero, occasional daily
    1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
    1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

  • #2
    I still play Forza 4 because poor person.
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Cameron View Post
      I still play Forza 4 because poor person.
      Dude, Xboxs are no joke expensive for what they are.
      2004 WRX daily
      1999 Montero, occasional daily
      1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
      1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Drew84 View Post

        Dude, Xboxs are no joke expensive for what they are.
        Now I fear I've waited too long and I might as well wait for the next one to come out.
        Originally posted by Dan
        My name is Edward

        Comment


        • #5
          I bought a PS4 when this gen came out, this year i finally broke down and bought the X box one S for $249. It does everything i ask it to. I dont need to game in 4k. But it will still stream UHD video. Its a cheaper way to access the newest games without spending $400+ on the X

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bx0fshrp0bjx View Post
            I bought a PS4 when this gen came out, this year i finally broke down and bought the X box one S for $249. It does everything i ask it to. I dont need to game in 4k. But it will still stream UHD video. Its a cheaper way to access the newest games without spending $400+ on the X
            Solid tip. I spend most of my gaming time playing Dreamcast and older, so Forza 4 graphics still impress me. I really don't need 4k.
            Originally posted by Dan
            My name is Edward

            Comment


            • #7
              Xbox one S is a solid value. I would pay that just for forza. Its good and the online friend play is a huge feature. Xbox gamer tag; BradBomber518

              Comment


              • #8
                Forza is 80% of the reason i bought it. First game i got was horizon 3 and then motorsport 7 a few weeks later. PUBG was the other 20% but that hype train derailed a while ago. I already have Brad and Andrew added but for anyone else my gamertag is bx0fshrp0bjx88

                Comment


                • #9
                  The angle kits are kinda cool. I just built a 924 GTS drift missle with a widebody and an 800hp RB26.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I might try to log in this week and try it.
                    2004 WRX daily
                    1999 Montero, occasional daily
                    1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
                    1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I'm excited for Forza Horizon 4. A group of us bought Forza Motorsport 7 and it was a bummer to be honest. I liked it, but not everyone did. I think Horizon offers more fun, less "this is what driving is exactly like".

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ill be picking up horizon 4 when it comes out. I enjoyed 3 for quite awhile. Hot wheels expansion was a bit of a dud imo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mosqvich View Post
                          I'm excited for Forza Horizon 4. A group of us bought Forza Motorsport 7 and it was a bummer to be honest. I liked it, but not everyone did. I think Horizon offers more fun, less "this is what driving is exactly like".
                          I skipped from GT6 to Forza 7, so to me it's a great game. I was so disappointed with the last Gran Tourismo game.
                          2004 WRX daily
                          1999 Montero, occasional daily
                          1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
                          1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            im on forza 6 "s10 on air"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              RacerJDE here.

                              Another vote, Cam, for the XB1 S being solid bang for the buck. They got down to $229 on Prime Day, so keep an eye out for deals around the holidays.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X