No announcement yet.

The Forza thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

230 dollars, plus what ever the cost of the game (what are new games now days? $60, $70?) still seems a little much for a Xbone, IMO.

My issue with the xbone is that it doesn't really have any other games I would want for it. Both the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch has a better selection of exclusive games to choose from. Add to the fact all all xbone games can be played on pc now, it just doesn't sound all that great.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuhrman16 View Post
      230 dollars, plus what ever the cost of the game (what are new games now days? $60, $70?) still seems a little much for a Xbone, IMO.

My issue with the xbone is that it doesn't really have any other games I would want for it. Both the PS4 and the Nintendo Switch has a better selection of exclusive games to choose from. Add to the fact all all xbone games can be played on pc now, it just doesn't sound all that great.
      And what would it cost to buy a gaming PC, or stick a decent vid card in a desktop? Guessing a little more than $230, or call it under $300 for any of the current consoles. ;-)

Games are typically $60 new, but usually start dropping within 2-3 months, esp on the digital stores.

I've been around PC gaming for over 25 years, and consoles off and on for close to 40. I like the ability to just hit power and play on consoles; I also like mods for PC games. Everything has pros and cons.

Comment

Originally posted by dashjde View Post

And what would it cost to buy a gaming PC, or stick a decent vid card in a desktop? Guessing a little more than $230, or call it under $300 for any of the current consoles. ;-)

Games are typically $60 new, but usually start dropping within 2-3 months, esp on the digital stores.

I've been around PC gaming for over 25 years, and consoles off and on for close to 40. I like the ability to just hit power and play on consoles; I also like mods for PC games. Everything has pros and cons.
        That's the thing, I'm not into building and maintaining PCs. With a console I can just turn it on and go.
        2004 WRX daily
        1999 Montero, occasional daily
        1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
        1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Comment

Anyone else pick up Horizon 4 yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Bx0fshrp0bjx View Post
            Anyone else pick up Horizon 4 yet?
            I thought I had, but Amazon can't seem to scrounge up a disc to fulfill my pre-order... :-

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	bimmer fire.jpg
Views:	0
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	1164

Comment

old school photos Click image for larger version

Name:	sy fire.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	395.0 KB
ID:	1166