No announcement yet.

Songs you hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gretchen wilson, that shitty country song where she fucks up a dudes truck i still don't get why the truck deserved it cut him or something but the truck, wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post

Kurt agreed with you.
      courtney did it, dont even act like u think otherwise

Comment

I don't think there's a single Lynyrd Skynyrd song that I don't hate. They all suck. .38 Special is a million times better.
        Originally posted by Dan
        My name is Edward

Comment

Black Velvet
          Walking in Memphis

Comment

Originally posted by Drew84 View Post
            Pretty much all Nirvana at this point makes me want to swallow a shot gun.
            it... has that effect on some people.
            1995 Volvo 854 GLT S H I T B O X

Comment

Beyonce "Single Ladies" makes me bigmad
              Fetty Wap - Trap Queen
              Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats
              anything by Florida Georgia Line (especially that Meant to Be song with Bebe Rexha, please kill me immediately)
              1995 Volvo 854 GLT S H I T B O X

Comment

HOT TAKE: Rage Against The Machine and Beastie Boys are two of the most overrated music groups in modern music history.

It's not just the lack of actual musical talent and complexity (especially from RATM), but the fact that they have so many people convinced that listening to them is a legitimate form of rebellion.

Also, Drew84 is 100% right, and it took me nearly 2 decades to realize it. No amount of manufactured hype or Rolling Stone circle-jerkery can continue to disguise the fact that Nirvana sucked, hard, and the sooner we as a generation come to terms with that, the better our future will be.

And, I agree with Cameron that "The Joker" needs to go away forever, and might I also suggest Boston's "More Than A Feeling." In fact, I'm not suggesting it, I'm demanding it. Those songs are already way too overplayed to die gracefully, let's let them die now disgracefully before it gets any worse.
                First and foremost, forever and always, a car guy.
                2000 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK - 5spd, JDM, RHD
                2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost - 6spd, Performance Pack
                "Der Wahnsinn ist nur eine schmale Brücke/die Ufer sind Vernunft und Trieb"

Comment

Working...
                X