The Low Class Yuppie Podcast

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Low Class Yuppie Podcast

The first episode of the Low Class Yuppie Podcast is live, co-hosted by Dan Badger. I hope you enjoy it. I put a lot of effort into trying to improve the audio quality on this one. I know it's far from perfect, but please share any feedback you have!
    Cam is joined by his friend Dan Badger, the curator of America's Packard Museum. They discuss how can museums make prewar cars accessible to the younger generation of car enthusiasts. Cam & Dan recently attended the Concours of the Americas together and talk a
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

Not on iTunes?
    2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
    2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

Originally posted by Tanshanomi View Post
      Not on iTunes?
      Not yet. I'm working on that today. I just wanted the folks here to have a sneak peek.
      Originally posted by Dan
      My name is Edward

Comment

keep us posted when it's on iTunes
        2004 WRX daily
        1999 Montero, occasional daily
        1991 Galant VR4 #801/2000
        1990 Eagle Talon TSi AWD

Comment

I will. I'm not happy with the audio quality of episode 1, so I'll likely re-record it.
          Originally posted by Dan
          My name is Edward

Comment

Full send, the improvement over episodes will be noted and enjoyed. Its hard to recreate the topics without sounding forced. Just upload it and record the next one.

Comment

I agree with Brad. I listened to it and it's not optimal, but it's not horribly unlistenable, either.
              Content is content, and the Internet's appetite is voracious. If you want a better "introduction" episode (I've noticed that lots of people still seem to download FN#1, starting at the beginning, I assume), maybe hold off and run it as episode 2 or 3, chronologically. But you've got a show in the can, definitely throw it in the jaws of the beast at some point.
              2011 Suzuki Kizashi GTS Sport 6MT • 2002 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat
              2013 Can-Am Spyder RS-S • 1974 Honda CL125S • "Bultakenstein" – 1977 Bultaco Roadster (project)

Comment

Woo new podcast

Comment

Sounds good. I'll record another episode this week with further improved production, and work on getting iTunes support when that episode drops.
                  Originally posted by Dan
                  My name is Edward

Comment

FYI, not showing up within whatever directory PocketCasts for Android uses. I have a sad.

In related news, Cam, you need to work on the Venn diagram between you, Dan, and I since I'm just down the road, and love the Packard museum. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by dashjde View Post
                      FYI, not showing up within whatever directory PocketCasts for Android uses. I have a sad.

In related news, Cam, you need to work on the Venn diagram between you, Dan, and I since I'm just down the road, and love the Packard museum. :-)
                      If nothing else, it'd be a lot of fun for you and I to do an episode together.
                      Originally posted by Dan
                      My name is Edward

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post

If nothing else, it'd be a lot of fun for you and I to do an episode together.
                        Very Special Cleveland Auto Show Episode :-p

Comment

Whens the next episode?

Comment

I have two in the can, ready to go. Just waiting for theme music and a logo. I wanna do this right.
                            Originally posted by Dan
                            My name is Edward

Comment

Noooooooooice.

Comment

Working...
                              X