Automation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automation

What are your thoughts on it? I personally can't stand it. I am seeing it pop up everywhere. McDonald's, Taco Bell, Costco Food court etc. It's kind of a dumpster fire. Some work better than others. At Taco Bell earlier today and I opted for a human and they had a really hard time just taking my order as they were busy making food. Clearly this is costing jobs and saving big companies money in the long run. I don't think there's much we can do about it.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190608_140856~2.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	185.7 KB
ID:	1430
    04 Ford Focus SVT - daily driver
    85 Chevrolet El Camino w/turbo swap - fun car
    99 Infiniti I30 former daily driver - collecting dust

London Metropolitan University tested touch screens at various McDonald's locations and they were covered in fecal matter. No thanks.

The unchecked rise of automation and AI, combined with the current culture war, is going to send us headlong into a second civil war.
    Originally posted by Dan
    My name is Edward

Comment

Originally posted by Cameron View Post
      London Metropolitan University tested touch screens at various McDonald's locations and they were covered in fecal matter. No thanks.

The unchecked rise of automation and AI, combined with the current culture war, is going to send us headlong into a second civil war.
      Good God I didn't even think about that 🤮
      04 Ford Focus SVT - daily driver
      85 Chevrolet El Camino w/turbo swap - fun car
      99 Infiniti I30 former daily driver - collecting dust

Comment

Working...
      X